page

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reluctant to Return to City Robinho

SAO PAULO, Manchester City striker loaned to Santos, Robinho, admitted reluctantly returned to England next season. He was more than happy to be in Santos City.

Brazilian national team player was already calling himself feel at home with the atmosphere in Santos. According to Robinho, who got from supporters atmosefer Santos incredible. "The view of this kind from the fans really made me touched. This is my home," he said.


"I hope I can survive, but it all depends to Manchester City. I hope this is not my last game here. But, now, what I've heard is the ongoing negotiations and I have to go back to Manchester," added the 26-year-old player this.

Robinho joined City after moving to Real Madrid in 2008. However, Robinho failed to show its best performance. She continues to have difficulties to adapt to the style of English football. As a result, Robinho should willingly loaned to Santos, since last January

During his time in Santos, Robinho rediscover his best form of game. He also appeared impressive when defending the Brazilian national team in World Cup 2010. Because of this, "The Citizens' desire to return home to attract Robinho Eastland.

"I think I deserve more in Brazil than in the Premier League. My agent has received several offers from European clubs, but they were detained until the Santos met with the City," he concluded. (SCR) source : bola.kompas.com

0 comment:

Post a Comment